Baptist Medical Group (BMG) has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Clinic Manager in Columbus, MS. The person in this position will provide management for clinic operations to include planning, scheduling, organizing and coordinating various activities as required for efficient daily operation.
BMG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Baptist Medical Healthcare. We are a multispecialty physician group with more than 600 specialists and providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, etc.). We offer local and regional care options across more than 62 specialties, including, cardiology, pediatrics, oncology, orthopedic, internal medicine and many more. Please click on link for more information about Baptist Medical Group (BMG):
The person in this position will provide management for clinic operations to include planning, scheduling, organizing, and coordinating various operational activities as required for efficient daily operations.
- Implement, monitor and enforce office policies, protocols and processes in accordance with NCQA standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Analyze daily office operations and utilization of resources to ensure efficiency by investigating system, workflow, and operational issues to make recommendations.
- Optimize use of EMR system to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Assure smooth operations and communication between Intake, Billing, Referrals, and back clinic operations. Interacts with Managers and Directors to facilitate operations to meet company objectives
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare guidelines such as HIPAA, OSHA, and CLIA.
- Maintain daily and monthly responsibilities confirming all tasks are up to date and complete by the clinical teams and office staff.
- Responsible for Clinical and Office Inventory Management including ordering and monitoring expiration dates, proper use and billing.
- Work directly with the Provider’s teams and billing department to ensure all charges are completed and coded daily.
- Supervise front office and clinical staff in regards to job responsibilities and provides support to the care team to increase patient satisfaction and retention.
- Set up regular meetings, fill performance evaluations and provide feedback, training, support and coaching for employees.
- Assist in coordinating In-Service training and Special Events.
- Schedule provider and clinic staff hours.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels and employee morale. Assist in the hiring process for new staff
- Supervise patient's scheduling and rescheduling.
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are updated, completed and delivered to leadership.
- Attend staff meetings and required training.
- Conduct monthly facility checks including flooring, ceilings, workstations, fire extinguishers and other systems.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
- Comply with minimum performance level and goals.
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.