Work with a team of leaders of excellence in an environment of mentorship to provide quality, compassionate care! Baptist Hospitals has an exciting leadership opportunity for a dynamic Registered Nurse to experience the best in nursing practice on this Medsurg unit. Our culture is a spirit of community that promotes patient focused care as we encourage the growth and development of each and every nurse. EOE
Duties of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develops, administers, manages, and implements all nursing and related patient care activities for areas of accountability.
- Works in close collaboration with the nursing team to meet and support diverse organizational business initiatives/strategies.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to standardization of systems, identification of efficiencies, financial oversight for nursing programs/services, and integration of performance improvement strategies, support of strategic nursing business initiatives, processes and communication plans which support nursing goal attainment while fostering patient, physician, and employee satisfaction. Integrates practice with a service-first focus keeping within the Baptist Mission of the three fold ministry of Christ through healing, teaching and preaching.
- Works collaboratively with all hospital departments to operationalize nursing integration, service line development, and standardized nursing practice.
- Performs other duties as assigned.