The person in this position will Coordinate and provides care under the direction of the sponsoring physician
- Assesses the patient by Collecting nursing assessment data for communication to the physician, patient/family staff for facilitation of the Medical Staff member's assessment, medical plan of care and management of the patient.
- Develops an individualized plan based on the patient's condition, age, and needs.
- Assists in providing care post-operatively
- Participates in post-operative rounds.
- Implements the plan of care in a safe and timely manner.
- Provides patient, family, and/or significant other health teaching/education.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.