Become a part of a team of leaders of excellence! Baptist Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Registered Nurse to experience the best in nursing practice on this Critical Care Unit. EOE
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, administers, manages, and implements all nursing and related patient care activities for areas of accountability.
- Works in close collaboration with the nursing team to meet and support diverse organizational business initiatives/strategies.
- Standardization of systems, identification of efficiencies, financial oversight for nursing programs/services, integration of performance improvement strategies
- Support of strategic nursing business initiatives, processes and communication plans which support nursing goal attainment while fostering patient, physician, and employee satisfaction.
- Works collaboratively with all hospital departments to operationalize nursing integration, service line development, and standardized nursing practice. Performs other duties as assigned. #cb